According to the American Medical Association, almost a third of physicians spend 20 or more hours per week on paperwork and administrative tasks. If you’re spending too much time on tasks such as ordering supplies and managing inventory, an online ordering system can help. Ordering dental supplies online is easier, faster and less stressful than playing phone tag with distributors or waiting to meet with a sales rep. A cloud-based tool like Method Procurement reduces the time and effort it takes to keep essentials in stock, so you can focus on your patients and improving your bottom line.
As an end-to-end inventory management solution designed exclusively for dental practices and dental support organizations, Method allows you to:
- Efficiently order from any supplier, including the largest dental supply companies in the industry.
- Access over 600,000 unique dental and medical products.
- View pricing from multiple suppliers through a single cost analysis screen.
- Gain insight into purchasing behavior with detailed reports.
- Monitor stock levels and streamline the reordering process.
- Control purchasing by restricting users to approved lists.
- Centralize spend management tasks to reduce paperwork and email clutter.
Get a personalized demo that suits your practice's needs
Tell us a bit about yourself, and one of our product experts will get in touch
Table of Contents
Download the Guide
Fill out the form below and be directed to a page to download a pdf of the guide.
More Resources on Inventory and Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management for Dentists
- Easily Manage Your Inventory
- Receiving Supplies
- Dental Supply Inventory Management
- How to Effectively Manage Dental Inventory
- Keeping Purchasing Simple with the Kanban Method
- KPIs for Dental Inventory Management
- Lean Six Sigma in Dental Inventory Management
- The Effects of Lean Inventory Management
- When to Buy Dental Supplies