Reduce your overhead for big financial returns
A disciplined and effective procurement process can yield significant financial returns. Method provides a platform to realize these results in your practice.
- Negotiate discounts with suppliers and maximize your buying power using our cost analysis tool.
- Hold suppliers accountable for promised pricing and price adjustments, credits, and promotions.
- Reduce the volume and frequency of orders for supplies by implementing efficient inventory procedures.
- Eliminate invoice inaccuracies by comparing products received for every purchase.
- Improve the process of tracking credits for returned supplies.
- Manage incidental charges through reduced freight or shipping costs as well as ancillary charges not negotiated up front.
- Eliminate waste through tracking product expiration dates and preventing over-ordering and inaccurate ordering.
- Reduce the administrative effort required to request, approve, order, track, receive and pay for products across all types of suppliers.